Grandview Christian School in Grandview, MO (a suburb of Kansas City, MO) is seeking placement in the following positions:
High School Science - Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, A&P, Physics
Please send resume to: Nita Tripp, Administrator, email@example.com
Nita Tripp, Administrator, Grandview Christian School, 12340 Grandview Rd., Grandview, MO. 64030 816-767-8630
As an established International Christian School in South Korea, (www.MokpoSchool.com) we are seeking missionary teachers for our program.
We would be pleased to have dedicated Christians help us reach children in our country, including the remote rural and island regions.
A candidate must be:
1. A born again Christian, a committed team player, and a willing servant.
2. Proficient in English speaking and writing
3. Possessing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in one of these countries; Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa.
DETAILS OF TEACHING POSITIONS IN KOREA
- School locations: a small city in Korea
- Type of school: Private Christian school (est 2012)
- Contract period: 1 year, or shorter(for short term mission)
- Degree requirements: Bachelor's degree
- Salary: full-time teacher with one year contract (approx.U$ 800-1,200) & housing provided
- Starting date of work: flexible, August 1st, 2017
- Student age group: Kindergarten to Gr 8
- Teaching hours: 8:00 AM -- 3:00 PM
If interested, send a resume with a cover letter.
Two reference contact info will be needed after the initial phone interview.
Contact: Young Bolan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Life Center Academy is a college preparatory school located in Burlington, NJ. We are a faith-based institution; Christian. Our upper school is looking to hire a math teacher comfortable with instructing junior and senior high school students in four courses for the upcoming school year:
*Our starting salary is $27,500 with health benefits
*Current teachers’ contracts extend from August 15, 2017 until June 15, 2018
Please send your resume to the Headmaster, Dr. Bryan Sanders, at email@example.com or fax it to (609) 499-4905
Crossroads Academy in Oklahoma, City OK is looking to hire a full-time teacher with the ability and resourcefulness to teach a combined class.
A Teachers Certification is preferred.
Bachelors Degree is required.
Must have a desire to see students grow in there relationship with Jesus.
Contact Kisha Bruce at 405-644-4280 with any questions. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Assembly Christian School & Daycare in Ocala, FL, is looking for a 7th - 8th grade Science Teacher. A BA/BS and a deep love for students and Jesus is required.
Contact Earlene Carte at 352-351-1913 or email@example.com for more information.